Property Plus logo

Tenants Insurance

Tenants Insurance

Search for properties

Property type

Minimum price

Maximum price

Minimum bedrooms

Why Homelet?

If you’re new to renting, you might not have heard of Homelet until now – so allow us to introduce Homelet.

Homelet are the UK’s largest tenant referencing company, and they provide specialist insurance for tenants, landlords, and letting agents too. This means you’ll benefit from a product designed with you in mind, backed-up with more than 30 years’ experience, so you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands. 


Why do I need contents insurance?

Nobody can predict the future and incidents such as fire, floods and theft do happen. Replacing your contents can cost thousands of pounds, which is why you might want to consider protecting your possessions in case the unexpected happens.

Do I have to take out contents insurance?

No. As a tenant, you aren’t obliged to protect your contents. However, doing so can give you the peace of mind that your valuables are covered against loss or damage from specific events such as fire, theft or flood.



Over Homelet's 25 years in the industry, Homelet have really got to know their customers, which is why Homelet created insurance solutions that are perfect for tenants just like you. 


Homelet's contents insurance gives you:

£50,000 of cover for your own contents (our cover is on a new-for-old basis, but we sometimes allow you to organise your own replacements too!)

£10,000 of Tenancy Liability cover for accidental damage to your landlord’s property, possessions, fixtures and fittings


For more information or to obtain a quote, please click the Homelet logo below.